Thursday, April 23, 2015

Spam Making all Confused What acutually ?


Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran

Postal Address: Mirdamad Blvd., NO.144, Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran
Switchboard: + 98 21 299 51,Telex: 216 219-22 MZBK IR,SWIFT Address: BMJIIRTH

Web Site:   E-mail: 


………………………………………………………………………………………………

 Attention please

VISIT www.cbi.ir 

 

It was through a private research that I got your email address to contact you inquiring whether you will be interested in an offer put forward by a functionary in overseas for placement of investment funds through Discretionary Asset Management Agreement.

 

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.

I’m Seyed Mahmoud, I'm banking supervision Affairs Central Bank of Iran as well an account officer to a deceased customer of our bank, and we lost this customer Muammar Gaddafi in his fighting against the illuminati disaster on the October 20, 2011.

His account of US$30 million with us has been unclaimed due to unavailability of next of kin/relatives to claim his estate, oil companies.

I stand and promise I’m ready to offer you 50% percent means 50/50 of this fund if you render to assist in transferring this fund successfully.

Note. After I have done the needful, because of United Nation sanction against Iran, US Authority will control the fund by US Treasury Department Washington D.C USA due to the currency is their dollar currency and they will use Switzerland Bank or Bank of America to transfer the fund successfully to your home bank account.

I seek your cooperation to stand as the next of kin to enable us claim the inheritance before the period given by the bank elapse.

This is legitimate, the funds will be cleared within 7 bank working days once your details are regularized and approve as the new beneficiary here in Iran.

If this offer appeals to you, we will be glad to arrange for a meeting between me and you to discuss.

For you to believe me 100% could you make urgent time and visit me here in Iran let us meet face to face?

I can be reaching at Phone: +98 2129954855 but for security and safety of me and you don’t phone me now, come in person and meet here in Iran, if you can not come feel free to communicate with me via Email,  Email communication is 100% more secured for us.

 

If you want us to work together I will go ahead as soon I hear from you and I will details you more. However send me your reply through my private E-mail seydediranmah@yahoo.com 

 

Regards

Seyed

Private E-mail: seydediranmah@yahoo.com

Phone: +98 2129954855

 

No comments:

Post a Comment