Thursday, April 23, 2015

BE AWARE OF TRAP (EMAIL SPAM)

THIS IS A MAIL I FRIEQUENTLY RECEIVED IN MY INBOX. BE AWARE GUYS. ITS ALMOST DANGEROUS.



Dear Beloved
 
I'm Mrs. Marian Thompson, Jr. I am a widow and had no children of my own. I am married to the late Richard Thompson blessed memory. He worked with the British Embassy in Kuwait for 11 years and retired as a trader in the Oil and Gas industry and distribution of machine parts, before his death in 2006. After his death I decided not to remarry.
 
I have been battling with cancer for four years after his death, fibroid problems and hearing loss as a result of long-term response to drugs. We were married for twelve years without children. Recently, my doctor told me that I have about 3 months of life due to cancer.
 
We have a deposit of $ 28.3million in a bank in Turkey. I would like to invest those funds to charitable organizations, mosques and the less privileged. My only goal is to improve and change for the needy. I took this decision because I have no child that will inherit this money and I can not believe their relatives because they were hostile to me because I had cancer.
 
As soon as I receive your reply I will inform my lawyer to help with the distribution of resources. I want you to use this fund to help the underprivileged and to build an orphanage. The grace of God encouraged me to take this bold step. I want you. Also, assure me that you will act accordingly as I have said here.Contact me via my private Email
 
 
May God lead us
Mrs. Marian Thompson,
 
 
GUYS THIS MAY BE THE SWEET VOICE AND SWEET TO LEARN BUT AS SOON AS YOU REPLY THIS MESSAGE YOU WILL RECEIVE ANOTHER REPLY FOR CONTACTING WITH FULL DETAILS OF YOUR IDENTITY. IF YOU REPLY IT MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR CRIMINAL USE.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment